This is the website of Private Drama, a limited liability company registered in England and Wales under Registration Number 6257790. The registered address is Unit 2G, Woodstock Studios, 36 Woodstock Grove, London, W12 8LE.
Terms and Conditions
- The content and design of these pages are subject to copyright owned by Private Drama or used under licence from third party copyright owners. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with our full Copyright Notice. This Copyright Notice forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
- This Website contains general information. Whilst Private Drama makes every effort to ensure that the content is accurate and up to date, nothing in these pages should be construed as advice. By using this Website you confirm that you have not relied on any such content.
- From time to time this Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided to provide further information and are not intended to signify that Private Drama endorses such website and/or content. Private Drama has no responsibility for the content of the linked website. It is your responsibility to check the Terms and Conditions of any other websites you may visit.
- You may not create a link to this Website from another website or document without Private Drama’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this Website and any dispute arising out of such use of the Website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- THIS WEBSITE IS MADE AVAILABLE FOR PUBLIC VIEWING ON THE BASIS THAT PRIVATE DRAMA EXCLUDES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT LAWFULLY PERMITTED ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE HOWSOEVER ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR RELIANCE UPON THE CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE.
- Private Drama does not exclude Private Drama’s liability (if any) to you for personal injury or death resulting from Private Drama’s negligence, for fraud or for any matter that it would be illegal to exclude or to attempt to exclude.
A list of names of the Directors of Private Drama is available for inspection on request from Private Drama directly, or from Companies' House.
Full Copyright Notice
The contents of these pages are the copyright of Private Drama. Reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than in accordance with the following permission.
Licence to copy for personal use only
You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal use.
Licence to copy for limited purposes
You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal information, but only if:
- you acknowledge the Website as the source of the material; and
- you inform the third party that these terms apply and the third party agrees to comply with these terms.
The licence to copy does not permit incorporation of the content or any part of it in any other work or publication in any form whatsoever. Without limiting the foregoing, no part of the Website may be:
- distributed or copied for any commercial purpose; or
- reproduced, transmitted or stored in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
This policy sets out how Private Drama use and protect any personal information that you give Private Drama when you use this Website. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from October 2010.
Cookies, IP addresses and Non-Personal Information
We may collect and store information about your visit on an anonymous, aggregate basis. This information may include the time and length of your visit, the pages you look at on our sites, and the site you visited just before coming to ours. We may also record the name of your Internet service provider, browser type, and country of origin. We use this information to measure site activity, to develop ideas for improving our site(s) and, where we observe a particular area of interest, and your business domain name is visible to us, additional information may be offered or sent to you.
You can choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information such as name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form, look for the box, which you can click to say that you do not want the information to be used by us for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously not objected to Private Drama using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you can change your mind at any time by writing to Private Drama at: Unit 2G, Woodstock Studios, 36 Woodstock Grove, London W12 8LE.
- You may also like to provide you with information by e-mail. However, Private Drama appreciate that e-mail "spam" has become a problem in recent years. If you are a client or you have previously asked Private Drama for information on our products, Private Drama may send you information on our range of products by e-mail, unless you have asked Private Drama not to do so. We will not distribute any personal information to 3rd parties.
If the reason you have given Private Drama personal information is to receive e-mail information by return Private Drama will continue to provide this information by e-mail unless you ask us not to do so. Otherwise, when you provide Private Drama with personal information, you will be asked whether or not you are happy for Private Drama to send you this kind of information by e-mail now, and in future.
If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive marketing e-mails from Private Drama, again, please contact the Marketing Manager at the above address.
Under the Data Protection Act 1998, you may request details of personal information that Private Drama holds about you. If you want to make a request, you should write to the Marketing Manager at the above address. Likewise, if you believe that any information Private Drama holds about you is incorrect or incomplete, you can let us know that this should be amended via the same process. Any information, which is found to be incorrect, will be corrected as soon as possible.
The Internet is not a secure medium. Private Drama is committed to ensuring that your information is secure as far as is reasonably possible. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
The Website may contain links that make it easy for our visitors to visit other websites. If the visitor uses such links to leave the Website and visit a website operated by a third party, Private Drama does not have any control over that website. Accordingly, Private Drama cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information provided by the visitor while visiting such websites. Users should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Data protection and privacy statement
Your information will be held by The Private Drama Partnership (Private Drama) in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, and added to our marketing databases. It may be used for internal statistical analysis, to fulfill any requests from you for further information and services and to contact you by mail, telephone or (if you provide your e-mail address) electronic communication about other products, services or events offered by Private Drama. We may also transfer your details to any successor to our business, or any relevant part of it. This Privacy Statement applies to all information that we hold about you in any of these locations.
If you do not wish to receive further information about products, services and/or events offered by Private Drama, please contact Private Drama’s Marketing Manager at the above address and we will assist you with your queries. You may also contact us this way if you wish to have access to, modify, correct or object to the further processing of your information.
This policy sets out how Private Drama use and protect any personal information that you give Private Drama when you use this Website. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from Private Drama © Private Drama 2010